Monday, June 30, 2014

New Calendars are Here!


The new calendars are up in the shop right here! I may have already mentioned how excited I am about these. I decided to design them when I couldn't find a write-in calendar to hang in my studio that wasn't either free from the bank or featuring cute kitten photos (not that I don't love those.) So I decided to take on the project myself and came up with this 12-month wall calendar.

Each month features a different block printed design that was then scanned and added to the grid so there is plenty of space to write events and appointments. Then, the whole thing was offset printed, bound and hole punched so it is ready to hang. 

I think I'll be hanging mine up now even though it doesn't start for another six months.








3 comments:

  1. Nice collection for Printer Support,Print Media and many more things

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of making a personalized calendar. Did you have these professionally printed? I like the filigree on the sides. It adds personality.

    Elisa Jed | http://www.huntingtonbeachfastprint.com/printing-services.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...