Thursday, April 3, 2014

New Designs at Minted

We are back from Asia! It was an incredible trip (including an engagement!) and you can see lots of photos on Instagram. Now I'm back in the studio in full prep mode for the National Stationery Show once again. This is one of my favorite times of the year since I get to be in full product brainstorming mode. I'm currently poring over price lists and paper stocks and getting the new line ready for May.

In the meantime, I have a few new exciting products available at Minted, including foil-stamped wedding invitations! Foil stamping is a process I don't use in my own studio (it's basically putting real metallic foil onto the paper) so it's really exciting to be able to offer it through Minted. Take a look:













1 comment:

  1. I love every single one of these event invitations! I totally want my wedding announcement to look like either of these.Does your company print Instagram photos? I've heard some printing companies can print out your Instagram shots onto small square cards. Would you consider doing something like that if you don't already?
    Alexi | http://www.halifaxpainters.ca/en/services.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...