Friday, August 17, 2012

Fig and Kraft

It's been a very busy few weeks around here, but I took a break from the printing and packaging last week to work on these new block printed wedding invitations.

I designed these with a floral border and lined envelope which were carved from two separate linoleum blocks. I block printed the design in a dark magenta ink, and then digitally printed the text in a light grey. To tie it together I used a kraft envelope for the main invitation, and then a coordinating dark magenta envelope for the reply envelope. I love the way it came out, perfect for a late summer wedding!











1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous collection and designs! If a wedding is ever in my future I want invitations just like these :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...