Monday, August 15, 2011

A Big Thank You, and Ballston Market

Thanks to everyone who stopped by the shop on Friday to take advantage of the 50% off sale! There was a huge response, and I'm so happy that I could offer that discount to all of my long-time followers and friends. Thanks to everyone who has supported me and made the past year a success!

On Saturday, I had a booth at the Ballston Arts and Crafts Market in Arlington. The forecast said sunny, but it ended up raining for most of the day, and traffic was slow. It was a perfect time to get some work done on a project that I will be announcing next month though, so look out for that! I'll be back at the Ballston Market in October, so hopefully the weather will cooperate then.



Photos by Joe, who was practicing his camera skills while it rained
Unfortunately, I fell and hurt my hand this weekend, so I have to take a few days off from printing while it heals. That means it's time for some administrative work, and I'll be back to making things in a few days. Maybe I should get hand insurance like celebrities get on their legs, just in case.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you use what appears to be a block printed cloth on your table. Hope your hand heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathi! And yes, it's a block printed table cloth from India, I like to support the people who started the tradition, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...