Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas and New Year Collage

I just stumbled on these Christmas cards from alltheluckintheworld via Poppytalk and I love the idea of making a collage for the front of your Christmas cards. Or any cards. It looks like it came together so easily but it probably took forever to make it look that way. It would be cool to put together a collage like this using things you had found in the last year, so start planning now for next Christmas!


Ever since seeing this journal I've been wanting to make more collages. I had an idea to make a collage every week with things I collected or found, similar to the daily scrapbook I made a few years ago (which is still one of my favorite possessions) so here's to collecting even more ticket stubs and coasters in 2011! Maybe I'll eventually get around to making something out of them.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...